Friday, September 30, 2011

Introduction.

You hear terms like "screamo" and "hardcore" thrown around a lot these days, often to describe many different things. I'm not much of a genre Nazi, but I do find it frustrating when there's such a wide amount of incredible and passionate music that's going unheard in favor of something so stagnant and generic.

So, I thought I might start a blog to promote and showcase some of the music that I enjoy. Screamo, skramz, emoviolence, first wave -- whatever you may call it, this will page will be dedicated to it. I'll be writing about bands both old and new. If you're in a screamo/hardcore band, please get in touch! I'm always up to hear something new, and would love to help put your name out there.

That's it for now, I'll try and update this at least once or twice a week. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment